From our farm to your table. Our produce is treated without harsh pesticides or chemicals. We treat our products using natural sources and some tender, loving care so that you experience only the best of what our farm can offer.
- Maple Syrup – Now In Season!
- Every spring we extract a barely sweet, clear sap from the maple trees on our property in Port Howe, NS. We then process the sap using our Sugar Shack and a wood burning stove the old fashioned way.
- The standard BRIX for maple syrup is 66% whereas our maple syrup is 68% BRIX which means it is much thicker than other syrups on the market. The use of the wood burning stove adds a certain smokiness to our syrup which also enhances the flavour.
- Fruit Preserves
- Pickled Beets – made using Paul’s Cape Breton mother’s recipe
- Green Tomato Chow Chow – you’ve never tasted anything as good as this! Paul’s Mom’s Cape Breton recipe.
- Cherry Tomato
Where To Buy
Our products can be found on location at Oceanview Farms or at the Pugwash Farmer’s Market (www.pugwashfarmersmarket.com). We accept all forms of payment: debit, credit, Apple Pay etc.
Pugwash Farmers Market
10222 Durham Street, Pugwash NS
Saturdays from 8:30 am to 1:00 pm May through October